Antodaya's vision is to realize a society where there is no hunger, fear, injustice (arising out of the culture of silence) and diseases.
Antodaya believes that its vision can be realized through group action which leads to:
- Emergence of strong village level organisation.
- Critical analysis of the situation.
- Having access to development opportunities where they exist and asserting for them where they don't.
- Encouraging marginalised sections to be more involved in a development process which is sustainable,socially acceptable, economically viable and technically feasible.
- Collaboration and building partnerships with like minded institutions, groups and individuals.
Contact Person: Dillip Kumar Das > firstname.lastname@example.org