JREDA (Jharkhand Renewable Energy Development Agency)
The Jharkhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (JREDA) is incorporated as a society act in year 2001 under the administrative control of the Department of Energy, Govt. of Jharkhand for promoting use of renewable energy sources in the state.
Being a nodal agency,JREDA is working for implementation of fiscal and financial incentives made available by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Sources (MNRES), Govt. of India and Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA).
It is at present implementing agency for various central and state government sponsored schemes/ projects in the area of renewable energy in the State.
- To create awareness about the uses of Solar, Wind, Biogas and Biomass based various technologies among the public.
- To promote the policies and programs necessary for popularizing the applications of various new and renewable energy technologies in the State.
- To promote the installation of power plants based on renewable energy sources for Energy Security.
- To promote the energy conservation measures for efficient use of energy resources.
- To promote green building design for efficient use of energy in housing, commercial and industrial sector.
Contact Person: Arvind Kumar > firstname.lastname@example.org